Thursday, March 6, 2008

Lady Ophelia Austen Featherbrew - Now a Movie Star!

EXCITING NEWS
My Dear Lady Betsy,
I am most excited to tell you that I have become a move star! I am now featured on that You tube thingey. I did change my name slightly. I thought I should have a nom de plume.
If you click here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzirvspKDqc
You can go to the spot where you will find yours truly in a little film called 'PROPER TEA'.
I would be most happy for you to put this on that BLOG thingey you have. And talking of that, would you mind, Dear lady, sending me the link to that as I seem to have misplaced it.
Also I took the liberty of mentioning you too on Youtube. So my dear we will be famous soon. Make sure you tell your friends to watch it too and keep that link somewhere handy. It will always find me on Youtube.
I do hope this finds you well and drinking plenty of tea.
Your excited Movie Star friend.
Lady O.

1 comment:

wedgwood forever said...

My dear Lady Betsy, I was most concerned that you were unable to view me properly on Youtube in my starring appearance. But dear, it is not to do with the way this little film was created, it is actually to do with the speed of your internet connection. In order to be able to view films properly, one needs a fast internet speed that will work for viewing films over the internet. I share your frustration as my internet speed also causes this damnable buffering business, but many others are viewing my little films with no problems at all. I do hope you get to see this at some point soon. I even mentioned you in the little film. Yours ever faithfully, Lady O