Thursday, August 28, 2008

Barack Obama brought it on!

Oh my God! I just watched his speech at the DNC - who is this man, how does he do this - this was the most stunning speech I have heard in my lifetime. I believe if anyone votes for McCain after hearing what Obama has to say, they are brain dead - he nailed it emotionally, intellectually, and I might add, spiritually. I am proud to say I shook his hand when he visited Iowa - he definitely moved me very much when he spoke in Fairfield. Michele looked radiant and so full of love and pride, and their kids are adorable.

2 comments:

N.PADMANABHAN said...

Hello Karthika,

How are you doing?
Thanks a lot for your comments on my blog.

I don’t know how I began to like Obama, I feel he is very genuine, speaks from heart, wonderful and charismatic.

I wish he would make great changes in the United States taking to the right direction…and even helping the whole world.

I have lot of things to write about America even though I haven’t visited that great Nation. I don’t see America through Bush or any other political leaders. They are simply some tools only, the actors of a big drama.

America had always embraced the great Indian Masters in their land in last century. And all Masters had ever been working there. Still mission is going on spontaneously. Thousands of reincarnated enlightened souls are working there; I believe it is a “Master plan” of nature; the ultimate transformation and transition are happening gradually in our planet Earth.

America is in the path of Karmayoga and India has given its spiritual power.

Amma…the embodiment of unconditional love…. the divine love, the divine nature… The first meeting with Amma in Kerala in her old asram and last time in Dubai was really amazing.


Please keep in touch

Affectionately,
Papan

cconz said...

Kartika, What on earth are we going to do if those lunatic palin and McCain get in office. There are a lot of dumb-ass people out there that really relate to that palin. pretty scarrry.